Monday, November 24, 2008

Simple Stunning Weddings Book

One of the newest additions to my ever growing wedding book library is Simple Stunning Weddings by Karen Bussen. I just love the ideas in this book. I was drawn to the chapter entitled Country Inn. As I was reading through it, a couple of things really stood out to me.
"Hosting your wedding at a country inn is like celebrating at the home of a gracious friend who is know for her entertaining style. Let the beauty and warmth of this special place infuse your wedding day with classic charm and timeless hospitality."
It is like she read my vision for the future of The Inn at Wild Rose Hall. This statement projects exactly what we want our clients to feel when they enter. We want it to feel like your home away from home.
One suggestion she gives is a fabulous idea and one we can definitely accommodate.
"Spend your entire wedding week at the inn, relaxing, reading and preparing to great your guest"
If you are interested in possibly renting The Inn for the full week, please contact us. We would love to work out a package deal for you, your family and your guest.

No comments: