Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thankfulness is overwhelming at times....

This past Wednesday, I spent much of the afternoon at The Inn. I went to do laundry and while there spent time just wandering around envisioning the future look. I decided before I left home to go ahead and take over some of the decor items I have purchased over the years. It was incredible to me as I laid linens on beds along with the paint swatches....I found myself completely overwhelmed with emotion. For years we have talked about owning a place like this never knowing how it would happen. At times I would even buy things for "our future B&B". I felt crazy doing it but somehow deep in my heart I knew it would happen even if my mind tried to persuade me otherwise. So as I used the gift of interior design to lay out these items, I was extremely blessed to see how it is all going to come together. I can't wait.... :)! Over the next several weeks, I will post about the updates as they progress.

No comments: